Maybe it is you who we are looking for.
Place of work: Warsaw
- Implementation of projects in the field of SAP application development and administration for IPOPEMA clients,
- Participation in implementation works aimed at building new / changing existing application components built on the SAP basis,
- Cooperation with IPOPEMA clients in the field of new SAP technologies and other packages aimed at their integration and optimization of operations,
- Maintaining contacts with technical users and providing development and maintenance services for implemented solutions.
- At least 1 year of professional experience in the SAP ABAP area,
- Practical knowledge of ABAP and debugging techniques,
- Knowledge of SQL and relational database design,
- Higher IT or related education,
- Good knowledge of the architecture of SAP systems,
- Analytical thinking skills,
- Knowledge of CDS / AMDP will be an advantage.
Benefits and advantages:
- Prestige - You are a member of the first team in Poland to implement SAP S/4HANA.
- Challenges - You deliver the most interesting projects in the market.
- Development - You have access to the latest technology and experienced leaders.
- Confidence - You do a lot of independent work and make a real impact on projects.
- Flexibility - You work in a hybrid formula - remotely or in the office.
- Location - You have a comfortable office right next to the “Świętokrzyska” subway station.
- Education - You attend English classes, which we pay for.
- Support - You receive a subsidized healthcare package.
- Atmosphere - You integrate through outings, events, workouts, and board games with others.