Spread your wings
SAP S/4HANA can wring potential from all areas of your business. Our specialists will help you manage each branch of your business more efficiently: from production, through warehouse, transport and sales, to finances.
Production planning and execution
SAP S/4HANA offers modern solutions that address the production forecasting, planning, and production process execution. This will increase their efficiency and reduce the cost of the entire supply chain.
- greater credibility of the company in relations with customers,
- more efficient use of working capital tied up in unsold stock,
- cost reduction through optimal use of infrastructure and materials,
- improved transparency in the supply chain,
- ergonomic control of production operations,
- accurate production records,
- effective quality management,
- integration of production processes, and
- real-time process analysis.
Key production management modules
PP/DS - detailed production planning and scheduling:
- finite capacity and finite material availability planning,
- production scheduling taking into account various optimization criteria, e.g. minimization of set-up time, manufacturing costs, and production delays in relation to demand,
- support for pull (pull) and push (push) planning processes,
- planning based on dedicated algorithms (heuristics) adjusted to individual requirements of the planning process,
- support for scenario (what-if) analyses through availability of simulation versions,
- ongoing monitoring of the planning situation using an alert monitor, and
- tabular and graphical work environment (e.g. Gantt chart).
PP/PP-PI/REM - production management, execution, and recording:
- performance of processes in a model appropriate to the client's unique characteristics (discrete, process, and mass production),
- production based on specific planning strategies, e.g. make to stock, make to order, and configurable products,
- integrated master data management, including material specifications, routing, and workstations,
- production management by means of production/process orders that map the unique characteristics of individual production stages,
- extensive integration capabilities in execution of production, both with MES class systems based on SAP technology and with solutions of third-party suppliers,
- records of performance of production based on actual material movements and normative consumption (backflush), and
- reporting with the level of detail adapted to the recipient (e.g. operator, shift manager, or production manager).
ME/MII/DMC - MES class solutions:
- recording of execution of the production process on the level of individual operators, machines, or sensors,
- assigning workers and machines to production operations, taking into account such constraints as machine parameters or operators' qualifications,
- extensive operator work environment, including customizable work screens, easy-to-access job instructions, and simplified reporting of problems,
- comprehensive analysis of production efficiency using, among others, the following indicators: Overall Equipment Effectiveness and Perfect Order Fulfillment,
- implementation performed in the on premise (ME, MII) or cloud (DMC) version, depending on specific characteristics of production and customer preferences, and
- native integration with the SAP S/4HANA platform.
QM - quality management::
- integration with other modules allowing for implementation of the quality process in materials management and production planning,
- integrated management of basic quality control data, such as inspection features, inspection plans, and inspection methods,
- advanced functionalities that enabling monitoring and recording of raw material quality results during the production process (also after its completion),
- monitoring supplier and customer complaints by implementing corrective tasks, as well as monitoring processes based on quality notifications,
- tools enabling both external quality audits at the supplier and internal quality audits directly in the organization,
- integration with the SAP Business Workflow application, which makes it possible to notify responsible persons of the occurrence of an event and to indicate appropriate actions, and
- analytical Failure Mode and Effects Analysis methods that facilitate early detection of threats and elimination of failures and defects of the process/product.
The area leader is Marcin Cieślak
I have nearly 15 years of experience in designing, implementing, and maintaining SAP solutions in the SCM area (S/4 HANA, IBP, and APO). I specialize in matters related to production planning and execution.
My team has the expertise needed to provide clients with solutions for, among others, sales forecasting and demand planning, scheduling, production execution and accounting (including MES class solutions), quality management and control, and S&OP process design and implementation.
I have gained many years of practice in the Polish and international markets, where I had the opportunity to provide the best solutions to leaders in many industries. Moreover, I participate as a speaker in SAP Manufacturing Day conferences, where I gladly share my experience from the implementations completed so far.
I have been working at IPOPEMA Business Consulting since 2010. Earlier I had worked for Nestle Poland and EY.
Warehouse and transport management
SAP S/4HANA offers modern solutions that support inventory management processes, as well as inbound and outbound deliveries. By implementing these functionalities on the basis of the SAP EWM module, you will optimize warehouse processes and reduce the costs of the entire supply chain.
- monitoring and analysis of warehouse operations in real time,
- effective management of resources and reduction of storage costs,
- support for a wide range of strategies to optimally manage storage space,
- minimization of the activities performed,
- configuration taking into account specific business requirements,
- optimize shipment picking performance and order prioritization with the picking wave functionality,
- support of additional processes (e.g. unpacking, repackaging, weighing, labelling, and creation of sets with the use of additional VAS orders),
- access through various types of devices (including a desktop, a tablet, handheld devices, and voice technologies), and
- access to the most modern WMS tool with unlimited possibilities of extension and integration.
Key modules for warehouse and transport management
EWM - support of internal warehouse processes:
- determination of optimal parameters for more efficient storage and picking of goods (slotting),
- product regrouping based on the results of slotting to improve performance,
- support of different approaches to inventories (annual, random, continuous, and low stock),
- automation of inventory placement movements to optimize warehouse occupancy,
- mechanisms for maintaining minimum stocks in the warehouse, and
- support of ad-hoc intra-warehouse transfers.
EWM CD - support of cross-docking:
- processing of products and handling units, as well as minimizing stock movement activities.
EWM MFS - support material flows:
- integration with automated warehouse systems (conveyors, robots, and overhead cranes),
- use of standard objects (telegrams) with the possibility of extension with additional functions to communicate with PLCs,
- integration with semi-automated systems that supporting voice and vision technologies, and
- no need to build additional interfaces for data synchronization.
EWM LM - resource management:
- medium- and short-term resource work planning based on expected workload and work time schedule,
- monitoring the load on resources, and
- analysis and reporting on resource performance based on roles, direct /indirect work, and planned and actual work times.
EWM YM - yard management:
- optimization of vehicle management and gate operation processes,
- reduction of costs of yard management processes coordination, and
- reduction in the downtime of vehicles waiting for loading/unloading.
The area leader is Bartłomiej Zadrąg
I have been working with SAP technologies for over 10 years. During this time, I have specialized in logistics modules, their extensions, and integration with other enterprise systems. I have the SAP EWM certificate.
Together with the team, I have worked on many projects for the logistics, warehousing, manufacturing, sales, retail, and wholesale industries, among others. With advanced knowledge of the latest technology solutions, I can provide clients with full support as their organizations change.
I have been working at IPOPEMA Business Consulting since 2011. I had previously gained experience at Arvato Services Poland.
With SAP FI/CO, financial management in your company will be much more simple. The financial module, along with the controlling module, provides efficient planning, reporting, and cost analysis. Integration with other SAP modules ensures fully automated support of processes in terms of finance and accounting.
- easier support of financial and management accounting processes,
- posting automation of financial documents,
- comprehensive support and recording of financial operations,
- simpler management of bank accounts,
- faster closure of accounting periods,
- much more precise reports generated in real time,
- simplification of data structures, datafrom other modules stored in a single table (ACDOCA),
- creating simulations in case of planned organizational changes, and
- possibility to adapt the system to the changing financial and accounting law.
Key financial management modules
FI - Finance:
- FI-GL (General LedgerAccounting) - access to all accounting operations and reports for internal and external purposes, e.g. chart of accounts, balance sheets, and profit and loss accounts,
- FI-AP (Accounts Payable) - all processes and transactions performed with suppliers, e.g. posting of purchase invoices, instalments, and pro memoria. Possibility of full accounting automation thanks to integration with SAP MM,
- FI-AR (Accounts Receivable) - all processes and transactions with customers, including posting sales invoices, instalments, and interest notes. Possibility of full accounting automation thanks to integration with SAP SD,
- FI-BL (BankAccounting) - managing bank master data, creating/ outgoing payments and automation of bank statements processing,
- FI-AA (Assets Accounting) - management and monitoring of operations performed on fixed assets,
- FI-TV (Travel Management) - support of processes related to business travel services, i.e. planning and booking of business trips, travel costs registration, business trip approval, and settlement and posting of invoices,
- FI-CM (Credit Management) - support in determining the risk of losing receivables from customers, as well as in automatic credit decision-making,
- FI-FC (Financial Consolidation) - support for accounting in planning, execution, monitoring, and analysis of tasks associated with financial period closures. With Financial Closing Cockpit, everyone is assured of a common, stable application, and
- FI-TR (Treasury) - better management and control of, cashflow, costs and revenues, working capital optimization, and cash surplus.
PS/IE - Projects and investments:
- PS (ProjectSystem) - managing the entire project life cycle. Support for processes related to project structure management, cost and revenue planning, budgeting, accounting, and reporting, and
- IE (Investment Management) - support during development of an investment program. This provides an overview of the planning and budgeting processes in accordance withtight budgetary control.
CO - Controlling:
- CO-OM (Overhead Cost Controlling) - planning, controlling, and monitoring overhead costs through various cost allocation methods, such as cost center and internal orders,
- CO-PA (Profitability Analysis) - assessment of profit and margin by market segment orcompany business units (such as a sales organization) . Segments can be classified by product, customer, order, or any combinationof these,
- CO-PCA (Profit Center Analysis) - collecting and analyzing financialdata in different; dimensions related to location (e.g., regions), products (e.g., product group), or functions (e.g., administration), and
- CO-PC (Product CostPlanning) - determination of planned costs and pricing of semi-finished/finishedgoods. Pricing is based on defined bills of materials (BOM) and routing.
Additional proprietary SAP FI extensions:
- Split payment - generating data for split payments directly in the SAP system, taking into account domestic transfers executed in a currency,
- Lease - master data registration of leases and payments schedule with automatic posting of instalments on capital and interest parts,
- White list/VAT status - verification of business partnersin terms of VAT status and the bank account assigned in the taxpayers register,
- JPK - generation of tax data together with sending data to the tax office and checking the official receipt confirmation,
- RMK - automatic creation of accrued expenses objects based on a posted purchase invoice,
- CEIDG - verification of business partners master data as against data recorded in the CEIDG register, and
- NBP - automatic downloading of currency exchange rates from the NBP platform.
The area leader is Adam Magrzyk
I have 10 years’ experience in implementing and supporting SAP financial modules. I have gained it by working for Polish and foreign clients - both on greenfield and rollout implementations.
My key skills are primarily wide knowledge of business processes and configurations in finance and controlling, ABAP programming, SAP FI/CO integration with areas such as SAP MM, SD, HR,CAR, and SAP data migration tools.
I have been working at IPOPEMA since 2015 and am responsible for managing the SAP FI/CO area. Earlier in my career I worked at Hewlett-Packard, Capgemini, and Accenture.
Sales and procurement
With the SD (sales and distribution) module, you will better manage your orders and improve your bottom line. The MM purchasing module will allow you to shorten and streamline your procurement processes.
- more efficient order and contract management,
- constant monitoring of sales results,
- detailed sales and purchase data available in real time,
- centralization and better control over purchasing processes,
- quicker and simpler conclusion of contracts with suppliers, and
- more convenient access to documentation located in a single system.
Sales and procurement modules
MM-IM - Materials management:
- inventory quantity and value records,
- records of material movements,
- support of inventories,
- foreign plant support, and
- integration with other SAP S/4HANA modules: sales, procurement, finance, controlling, production, and warehouse management.
MM-PUR - Procurement:
- management of contractors' basic data,
- managing purchasing contracts and sources of supply,
- handling of requests for quotation and registering proposals,
- purchase requisition processing (creation and approval process),
- purchase order processing (creation and approval process),
- verification of supplier invoices,
- handling foreign purchases (ICP, import),
- supplier evaluation,
- integration with other SAP S/4HANA modules: production, finance, and materials management, and
- built-in analytical functions.
SD - Sales:
- management of contractors' basic data,
- management of orders (sales orders) and sales contracts,
- defining pricing procedures and managing sales promotions,
- managing requests for quotations and sales offers,
- controlling availability of products/goods,
- counterparty credit control,
- handling of advance payment invoices,
- invoicing (domestic sales, foreign trade),
- handling three-way sales schemes,
- additional sales: services, fixed assets, and materials,
- handling complaints, returns, and corrections,
- handling post-trade discounts using conditional contracts,
- integration with external systems: EDI platforms, B2B/B2C portals, and SFA type systems,
- integration with other SAP S/4HANA modules: transport management, materials management, warehouse management, finance, controlling, advanced availability control, and
- built-in analytical functions.
The area leader is Wiktor Jarota
As a consultant, I have over 15 years of experience in implementing the SAP ERP system, including its SAP IS-Retail sector version. I specialize in the area of logistics modules and am also SAP SRM certified. My strengths include knowledge of SAP systems architecture and the ALE/IDOC technology, and the ability to build interfaces (SAP Fiori).
Before I joined IPOPEMA Business Consulting in 2009, I had worked for Accenture and Oracle Poland, among others. I have worked with the retail, steel, energy, finance, food, and media sectors. Participated many times in all stages of projects, namely analysis, development of the implementation concept, solution building, testing, training, system launch, and post-implementation support.
Write to us!
The administrator of the personal data provided by you is IPOPEMA Business Consulting Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw at ul. Próżna 9, 00-107 Warsaw. The processing of your personal data takes place only in order to answer the question sent or in other matters in which you contact us using the contact form.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of personal data by us, or the rights you are entitled to in this connection, please send an e-mail to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data by us is the legitimate interest of the Administrator, which is the proper service of our customers and potential customers, including answering questions addressed to us (i.e. Article 6 (1) (f) of the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection of 27 April 2016, hereinafter: "GDPR"). Personal data may be transferred by us only to entities providing support services to us, including accounting, HR and IT services, whereby such entities process data on the basis of contracts concluded with the Administrator and only in accordance with the Administrator's instructions.
Your personal data will be used by us for the period necessary to provide an answer. Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to do so results in the inability to receive an answer to the question asked. You have the right to request access to data, rectification, deletion, transfer, and limitation of their processing. You have the right to object to the processing. In order to exercise one of your rights, please contact us using the e-mail address provided above or in writing to the address of the Administrator's office. The security of your data is our priority, but if you believe that we violate the provisions of the GDPR by processing your data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office. Read moreCollapse